Health is major concern for everyone, health insurance helps in improvement of health without much financial burden.
When you look for the health insurance companies in India, you will find many options available. These companies also offer different health insurance plans in india which you can apply for as per your need.
Have a look at below top health insurance:

Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company-
Apollo is the leading company that offers different health insurance policies. It is the joint venture of Asia’s largest integrated healthcare provider Apollo Hospitals Group and Germany based Munich Health. The company also offer health insurance policies for senior citizens.

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance-
A joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited and Allianz SE. Bajaj Finserv which carries 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz, SE. The company offers different policies under different premium rates. You can also apply for bajaj finserv health insurance online at official website.

Future General India Insurance Company-
This is the joint venture between Future Group and Italy-based Generali Group. There are several effective insurance plans for adults and senior citizens. The company has been offering policy since years.

National Insurance co-ltd-
This is the public health insurance company offering range of insurance products with affordable premium rate. So you can get the best one.

Iffco Tokio General Insurance Co Ltd
It is an effective health insurance company and a joint venture between Indian Farmers Fertilizer Co-operative (IFFCO) and its associates and Tokio Marine and Nichido Fire Group.
When you look for the insurance policies, do compare the premium rate and other aspects of the policy