All You Need to Know on Submitting a CA Personal Loan
- CoP Certificate – CoP or the Certification of Practice is required for all Chartered Accountants applying for a loan as an individual. This certificate is issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. It denotes the eligibility of an individual to practice and their proficiency in the field. You must have an active CoP certificate to be eligible for a CA Personal loan.
- A credit score of 750 and above is also beneficial in applying for a loan.
- KYC Documents – As with all loan, KYC documents are a necessity for every individual. KYC Documents include Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport and Voter ID.
- Bank Statements – A borrower needs to submit a bank statement of last 6 months for this loan. The bank reviews the statements to see the financial condition of the individual and its capacity for loan repayment.
- Photograph – everyone must submit their passport sized photographs while filling up the loan form.
July 15th, 2019