Importance Of RERA Act Guidelines In Maharashtra State
- One can gather information about the builder, their track record, ongoing project and customer reviews. This also includes the legal accusations a developer may have or the certification. This helps the buyers to be absolutely sure about one developer before buying a property.
- Before starting a real estate project the developers must register with the regulator of the MahaRERA act. There they also have to disclose the details of the project thy plan to build. So a buyer can visit the official page of the MahaRERA and learn about a particular project by a certain developer mentioned in the site.
- Buyers can also compare between two projects and decide better on the loan factor before buying a property. This comparison also enables a buyer to apply for a home loan under the PMAY scheme.
- Buyers can file complaints against a developer as per the MahaRERA act regarding any property fault, issues with the builder and other things.
- Since this act keeps track of all the project starting date and deadline, it enables the buyers to know about the project completion too. On the other hand, the developers have to abide by the promised deadline.
July 22nd, 2019