Know About The 5 best Biotechnology Colleges Around the World
By combining life sciences with medicine and technology, biotechnology has emerged as a new career choice for several students. According to a recent survey, career opportunity in this field is expected to grow by 7% by 2028. A degree in this field from a reputed college can open a host of career opportunities to students.
Here is a list of best biotechnology colleges in the world –
1. Harvard University, USA
It is one of the most prestigious biotechnology colleges in the world. Its biotechnology programme is one of a kind, and the undergraduate level includes neuro-engineering, medical instrumentation and bio mechanics.
2. University of Cambridge, UK
This university has a close association with the Cambridge Biomedical Campus, one of world’s largest health science and medical research facilities. This university has an M Phil programme in biomedical science.
3. Oxford University, UK
One of the oldest universities in the world, Oxford offers a dedicated undergraduate programme along with an option for specialization.
4. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA
Even though MIT is not a medical school, its extensive programmes in biological engineering, bio electrical engineering etc. makes it one of the top biotechnology colleges.
5. John Hopkins University, USA
This university, combined with John Hopkins Hospital, offers extensive undergraduate and graduate programmes to the students.
To study from these prestigious institutes, you may require an education loan. If you are wondering how to get a student loan, you should consider the following points –
- Apply for a loan after you receive any documents regarding the confirmation of your admission from your college. The reason being, it will give you an idea of the fund you will need to finish your degree.
- Compare lenders based on the interest rate and tenor. A lender who is offering a longer tenor at a competitive interest rate is the one to go for.
Students who are aspiring to join one of these above mentioned prestigious colleges can also opt for a loan against property for higher education. As a secured loan, it will offer borrowers the funds for not only tuition fees but accommodation, food, and others.
March 26th, 2020