Know Here About The Tamil Nadu Housing Board Scheme
- Applicants are required to be a native and permanent resident of Tamil Nadu
- Applicants should be above the age of 21 years.
- Applicants should not have a house or plot purchased under any other government housing schemes.
- Secure an application form for the scheme by approaching the Mofussil unit or your concerned city division by paying a minimal fee. You can also issue a demand draft under the name of the concerned executive engineer.
- Fill the form appropriately with accurate details.
- Along with submitting the form for TNHB, you have to pay an amount of Rs. 2 Lakh to secure your chosen plot.
- You are required to pay 10% of the total amount as an advance.
- 85% of the amount needs to be paid in equated monthly instalments.
- Remaining 5% has to be paid as and when the property gets transferred to you.
August 12th, 2019