Loan Against Property: Documents Required for Application
- Identity proof such as Aadhaar card, PAN card or Voter ID card.
- Address proof such as Passport, Ration card, Utility bill, Aadhaar card etc.
- Latest salary slips.
- Bank account statements for the last 3 months.
- IT returns.
- Documents of the mortgaged property.
- Aadhaar card, Passport or Voter ID card as proof of identity.
- The voter ID card, Passport, Utility bill, etc. or any other proof of address issued by the government of India.
- Bank account statements for the last 6 months.
- Documents of the property which is mortgaged.
- Fill up the application form at the lender’s official website online.
- The lender’s representatives will get in touch with you within a day of receiving your application.
- Submit the required documents.
- Receive the loan approval within 48 hours of the application.
October 18th, 2019